Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU

tag
Greers
Established Member

NFCU

I need to be locked in the garden. This forum is bad influence. I was accepted in Navy federal and applied for a CLOC like and idiot, got denied. I didn't really need it I have one with penfed for 5k. I also applied for a go reward with NFCU it went under review. I hate myself for applying now I have 2 more HP on my report. SMH. How do I garden probably I need to have my account freezed for 2 years.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU

Self control and stay away from the Approvals section  Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 19
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yup stay far away from Approvals if you don't have self control.
Message 3 of 19
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Definitely stay away from the Approval Section.
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you apply for the whole 15k CLOC?  They've been denying those lately, instead of counter offering.  I sent a secure message after my denial and asked if they could do a small amount, and they gave me $500 on the CLOC.  It's a start.  I don't know if it was another HP for that recon or not.  They did 6 HPs in one day, so I can't tell.

Message 5 of 19
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I'm sure it's tough. Plus when you see all of the approvals, it just eggs you on to app too. I keep myself form doing it by remembering how far I came. I don't want to go backwards with nothing to show for it.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 19
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Like what's already been repeated, stay away from the Approvals Section because it is an irresistable MAGNET

Message 7 of 19
Greers
Established Member

Thanks DaisyFly. I also ask for a 500 loc and was approved. Better than nothing I guess
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The approvals forum helps me keep my finger off the app button. I just live vicariously.

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The approvals forum helps me keep my finger off the app button. I just live vicariously.

haha...that is a good way to put it!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.