Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Application - Blank Page?

tag
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

Navy Federal Application - Blank Page?

After clicking "Apply Now" for a Navy Federal credit card, it just goes to a blank white page. it was doing that last night too. Has anyone else experienced this?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal Application - Blank Page?

I have not but make sure you don't have an ad-blocker or popups blocked. 

Message 2 of 6
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

Have you tried using a different browser? A lot of sites don't like my default browser, so I see what you're describing quite often! Switching to a different browser always solves the problem for me.

Also, you can try the old tried and true method of clearing your browser's cache and cookies, then restarting the browser and trying again.

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 3 of 6
AlmostNJ
Regular Contributor

@kerplunk wrote:

After clicking "Apply Now" for a Navy Federal credit card, it just goes to a blank white page. it was doing that last night too. Has anyone else experienced this?

I had the same problem. I tried different browsers and computers and se thing. I gave up..

Message 4 of 6
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

Using an incognito session in Chrome allowed me to get in. A normal session with Chrome, Safari, and Firefox all returned blank pages. Thanks, everyone.

Message 5 of 6
pakratus
Contributor

Incognito mode in Chrome does not load extensions.  If you have an extension, it may be blocking the page in normal mode.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.