Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal UPDATED CLI and 2ND ACCOUNT THREAD

I was approved for the nRewards on 11/18/14 for 500.00. I will post my CLI increases if any on Feb/18

Message 11 of 17,187
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

I'm hoping that I get some good news on Monday on my nRewards Visa app and I can continue to follow this thread. Smiley Tongue

EDIT: Approved 11/25. Initial CL $2,500. Smiley Happy

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 12 of 17,187
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

little off topic but how inquiry sensitive is nfcu

Message 13 of 17,187
Rhino71
Valued Member

i got approved for the n'rewards on 8/21/14.

when would be a good time to ask for a cli?

Message 14 of 17,187
USC08
Frequent Contributor

@Rhino71 wrote:

NOW!

myFICO - EQ: 776 EX: 763 TU: 791
Message 15 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rhino71 wrote:

According to Creditaddict, NOW!

Message 16 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

This might be a little off topic, but thought this thread would have the people who knew best acout NFCU..I was just approved for my first NFCU CC last week...I know u can make a payment from your NFCU savings (or checking, I just have a savings) , but is there another way to make a payment? The only reason I am asking is because when I was on my other banks bill pay NFCU came up. It asked for the account number and just the zip code (no sure what that would be) so.it made me question if u are able to.make a bill payment from a different bank to your NFCU card. Also I read before that you can only make so many payments a month with NFCU after that they start putting your payments on hold. Sorry again for changing the subject I just have been searching for the answer and cant find it.
Message 17 of 17,187
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

1. NOT Inq sensitive at all!

2. Yes you can pay from other banks bill pay by adding your account number and the payment address off the statement on your navy credit card to pay from another bank.

3. I wouldn't be to concerned about payment holds if you are sending them in through another banks bill pay or unless you are running TONS through the card and paying every couple days... I have never had any issue and I tend to do a lot of moving of money in all my accounts.

Message 18 of 17,187
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Navy loves giving out 2 cards and willing to split the limit on 1 to open a second

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 19 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

Navy loves giving out 2 cards and willing to split the limit on 1 to open a second

Guess that's what I should have done. Got $25K on Flagship and $10K instantly for LOC and then was denied two weeks later for Cash Rewards card.  Since then my scores have gone up quite a bit so I don't know whether I should just wait to reapply in couple months or what.

Message 20 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.