cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal secure message response time?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Federal secure message response time?

Does anyone know what the response time is for NFCU secure message? I sent a recon request on 11/21 and haven't heard anything back yet. I know it said they try to get back to you within 1-2 business days. I didn't know if the process is delayed at the moment? 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Navy Federal secure message response time?

I sent one on Friday night had a response within 2 hours. If they havent responded in 8 days, time to call them. Even for Navy thats way too long. 

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

I sent one on Friday night had a response within 2 hours. If they havent responded in 8 days, time to call them. Even for Navy thats way too long. 

I called them just a half an hour ago and they told me they don't do reconsiderations over the phone and that I'd have to wait for them to respond. I sent another message yesterday but haven't heard back from either.

Message 3 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I called them just a half an hour ago and they told me they don't do reconsiderations over the phone and that I'd have to wait for them to respond. I sent another message yesterday but haven't heard back from either.

Ok. Yeah recons can different but usually Navy stands by their original decision. 

Message 4 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know what the response time is for NFCU secure message? I sent a recon request on 11/21 and haven't heard anything back yet. I know it said they try to get back to you within 1-2 business days. I didn't know if the process is delayed at the moment? 

A lot depends on how busy they are, sometimes within 24 hours, sometimes up to 3 bus. days. (which is everday for them)

Good Luck!

Message 5 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

+1

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

A lot depends on how busy they are, sometimes within 24 hours, sometimes up to 3 bus. days. (which is everday for them)

Good Luck!

Thank you! I got ahold of someone on eChat and she said they are backed up, so it may take weeks to hear back. I find it a little odd, but oh well. I'll just hang tight in the meantime and cross my fingers for a second chance.

Message 7 of 15
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Definitely this. I had a CLI request take 2 days once, but most messages have response within 24hrs. Usually just a few.

Message 8 of 15
rrdm78
Regular Contributor

I sent a message on Friday as well and still did not received a response it for a reconsideration for credit line increase. I was approved on Friday .

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rrdm78 wrote:

I sent a message on Friday as well and still did not received a response it for a reconsideration for credit line increase. I was approved on Friday .

Your recon was approved?

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.