Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navyfed something is weird !

tag
cuti
Regular Contributor

Navyfed something is weird !

Last week NaVy give me second card 20k sl, I have the first card with NaVy for over 6 months, I try to ask for cli on the 1st card 3 time this past week, and all of them declined but the weird part is they never hard pull me (lucky me ) I thought NaVy hard pull for everything but seem like they automatic decline without pull my credit ! Try secure message for reconn but didn’t receive any response yet? The weird part I’m talking about is no hard pull from Navy lolz , sorry guys if my English give you a headache hihihi ! Thank you all .
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Navyfed something is weird !

What is the reason for the declined results? Have you received any letters with the reason(s)? Are your CRs unlocked, especially EQ or TU?
Message 2 of 6
cuti
Regular Contributor

No my report never lock , and I don’t know how to lock it lolz , I did receive letter from them , the reason is you reach maximum internal loan limit ! But good thing is they don’t bother to pull my credit so I’m happy with it, thanks so much for respond my post !
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, you're fortunate! They HP'd me for my maximum unsecured limit both for my CLI and second card request. Enjoy it, it doesn't happen often 😂 

Message 4 of 6
cuti
Regular Contributor

Thanks Saeren !
Message 5 of 6
gjean78
Regular Contributor

you just gotta give it more time to increase your internal limits with NFCU. if I were u I would wait about 6 months before ask for any CLI

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.