Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help Looking for a Loan or Line of Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Help Looking for a Loan or Line of Credit

Hello, I'm a first time contributor but I have been on here lurking for years. Thank you to all the contributors, your feedback is soooo valuable. 

I am looking to get a loan, line of credit or large credit card. I am trying to get $30K+. I would prefer a loan and credit but will take a line of credit.

My scores are:

EX FICO: 761 (1 inquiry)

TU FICO: 697 (6 inquiries)

EQ FICO: 602 Smiley Sad

My income is $96K. 

Any help would be definitely appreciated. 

Thanks,

Bill

4 REPLIES 4
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Need Help Looking for a Loan or Line of Credit

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, I'm a first time contributor but I have been on here lurking for years. Thank you to all the contributors, your feedback is soooo valuable. 

I am looking to get a loan, line of credit or large credit card. I am trying to get $30K+. I would prefer a loan and credit but will take a line of credit.

My scores are:

My income is $96K. 

Thanks,

Bill

Hi there and welcome to myFICO

We need some more info because a $30K CL is huge!

What’s going on with EQ and TU? Are there baddies on your CRs? If yes, what are they?

What’s AAOA, AoOa and AoYA?

What other CCs are in your possession and what are their CLs?

What are individual and aggregate UT?

IMHO, taking a shot in the dark, I think the EQ and TU scores are going to be a deterrent for a $30K loan or CC. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My scores are:

My income is $96K. 

Thanks,

Bill

Hi there and welcome to myFICO

We need some more info because a $30K CL is huge!

What’s going on with EQ and TU? Are there baddies on your CRs? If yes, what are they?

What’s AAOA, AoOa and AoYA?

What other CCs are in your possession and what are their CLs?

What are individual and aggregate UT?

IMHO, taking a shot in the dark, I think the EQ and TU scores are going to be a deterrent for a $30K loan or CC. 

+1 Agreed. We need a lot more information.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you make someone mad at EQ? They must have a baddie the others arent holding onto. 602-761 is quite the spread. The easy answer would be to focus on a EX only puller, however there's a reason for the 602 which may complicate matters for many double pullers. 0 INQs on EQ? Is that by design?

Message 4 of 5
PutThatMoneyOnTheTable
Established Contributor

Based on your cards listed, you have an Amex Card. Amex currently has a personal Loan feature, check to see if you qualifiy. It shows I'm qualified for $15k, who knows you might be qualified for more YMMV. 

Also, Amex pulls from Ex, so you might luck out on that low/multiple inq for EQ.

GL

Amex BCP $35k
Chase FU $19.6k
BOA Cash Rewards $36k
BJs Perks Plus M/C $22k
Cap1 QS $4,950 (AU)
Best Buy $4k
Wells Fargo Active Cash $11.3
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.