Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd Citi CLI Denial

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Odd Citi CLI Denial

Never seen a CLI denial phrased like this before....

At this time, we're unable to approve this request because you
currently have the maximum amount of credit we allow without your consent to review
your latest credit report...

Is this implying an HP might be fruitful? My score has stayed mostly stable in the past year...

-J

edit: seems pretty common.. Did not find this mentioned when i initially looked it up.. but its pretty common.. Guess its kinda like their version of no soup for you... 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Citi-Denied-CLI/td-p/5069896

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Odd Citi CLI Denial

This typically means that you have exhausted the SP option at this time for a CLI based on the income information they have on file or that you've reported (i.e. internal guidelines). In other words, you'd have to request it via HP to see whether your account qualifies for anything higher than the present limit.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Odd Citi CLI Denial

@FinStar wrote:
This typically means that you have exhausted the SP option at this time for a CLI based on the income information they have on file or that you've reported (i.e. internal guidelines). In other words, you'd have to request it via HP to see whether your account qualifies for anything higher than the present limit.

+1

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.