Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OlloCard CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

OlloCard CLI

Has anyone had any luck with CLI from Ollo?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
gabeerwin
Contributor

Re: OlloCard CLI

I’ve had my card for approx 6-7 months and it hasn’t moved. Click the CLI link and it just says accounts are reviewed blah blah blah.

I’m under the impression these cards don’t grow quickly. Could be a YMMV situation.
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone had any luck with CLI from Ollo?

I received an auto CLI sometime last month.  Wasn't much but I received an email that my limit increased.  Hope this helps. I never tried to increase before.

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes from $800 to $900 after 6 months I called and closed the card !
Message 4 of 13
fmctatum
Valued Member

In 6 months we both received emails for auto CLIs: DH went from $800 to $1800; I went from $2000 to $2300.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did your CLI soon after 6th statement? They will not allow manual increases only when the system does it.
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine sat at $800 until I closed it.

They were slow to report the account as "closed" too...took something like 60 days to hit my CR.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I received a credit limit increase around my 7th statement I believe.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for info. I just passed my 6th statement and usually PIF. Didn't want to call to request CLI if it is reviewed automatically.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it’s reviewed automatically. Even if you call they will tell you the same thing. I just happened to log in one morning after my statement cut and got a pleasant surprise.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.