Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PayPal Credit

Just curious is PayPal Credit is still a hidden trade line for new accounts. The most recent post I have seen discussing this was from Nov 18. Anyone applied since then and can confirm it’s still hidden?

Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal Credit

Mine hasnt shown up.  Even gotten a small CLI in the interim so I know they are still actively reviewing and so on.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! When did you open your account?
Message 3 of 7
joshk4u
Valued Member

I have one also and its never showed up on any reports. Definitley a hidden trade line still Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
Gonzozap
Frequent Contributor

I also received a recent CLI of $1500.  Didn't ask for it.

I also received a new agreement via email yesterday.  Like most credit agreements, it mentioned credit reporting.  Something tells me this may be a prelude to the reporting.  Gonna be waiting for any alert telling me I have a new tradeline.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ugh let’s hope not! I bit the bullet and applied and was approved for a decent limit. Planned on using it to take advantage of the 6mos interest free, but maybe I’ll hold off and see what happens!
Message 6 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approval @Anonymous.

Locking this thread as you have been approved.  Feel free to start a new approval thread with any DPs in the Approvals forum if you would like to do so.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.