Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed application

tag
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

Penfed application

I recently joined Penfed and applied for a credit card and I was denied. I tried to recon and still denied. In the next month my util should be down and my score should be back up. I read they use the original credit pull for 90 days. How long do I need to wait before I can reapply?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Penfed application

Why were you denied? What were the reasons listed? You might want to list your accounts, any negatives and what your FICO scores are, basically your credit profile.

We really can't comment unless we have more info.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 4
Bizambish
Regular Contributor

Following. Recently joined PenFed as well

Start: Low 500’s
Most Recent: 738-745
Over 180K CL Club
Focusing on Delta, Hilton, Amex MR, Alaska miles, Citi TYP, and Chase UR
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tbea1004 wrote:

I recently joined Penfed and applied for a credit card and I was denied. I tried to recon and still denied. In the next month my util should be down and my score should be back up. I read they use the original credit pull for 90 days. How long do I need to wait before I can reapply?

You can ask that they do a new HP anytime, but could you provide some DP's and we would be happy to help however we can. Knowing why you got denied will help alot and any other info you care to share will as well. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.