Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help Cap1 Recon

tag
oracles
Valued Contributor

Please Help Cap1 Recon

Thanks everyone for your help.

Saturday I applied for the Qicksilver card. I know they were having system problems and I recieved the "its being review".

I recieved an email today saying too many inquires and it was decline.

I have over 840 on all credit bureaus and I only have 2 inquires I made last week.

I am renovating my kitchen and bathroom so I said let me take adavantage of some offers.

I call the application number in the backdoor thread and spoke to a frontline rep who kept saying to call the bureaus.

I asked to be transferred to a superviosr and she as well told me the same thing. I'm asking for a person to view the application instead of the system. Btw, I said have a good day and she did not even reply. I said again, hello have a good day and with attitude, she said you too. WOW

Is there anything I can do to get a human to view the application and not the computer because its wrong.

There has to be a recon system for them.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please Help Cap1 Recon

I would send an email to Richard Fairbank
Message 2 of 14
oracles
Valued Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:
I would send an email to Richard Fairbank

has anyone had lcuk with emailing?

Thanks

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh yes!!! plenty of people including myself.
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@oracleswrote:

Saturday I applied for the Qicksilver card. I know they were having system problems and I recieved the "its being review".

I recieved an email today saying too many inquires and it was decline.

I have over 840 on all credit bureaus and I only have 2 inquires I made last week.

I am renovating my kitchen and bathroom so I said let me take adavantage of some offers.

I call the application number in the backdoor thread and spoke to a frontline rep who kept saying to call the bureaus.

I asked to be transferred to a superviosr and she as well told me the same thing. I'm asking for a person to view the application instead of the system. Btw, I said have a good day and she did not even reply. I said again, hello have a good day and with attitude, she said you too. WOW

Is there anything I can do to get a human to view the application and not the computer because its wrong.

There has to be a recon system for them.

They do not do recons. One of the few credit card companies that doesn’t overturn a decline. No recon. Many articles online about this with Capitalone. I wish I had better news for you.

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely email Richard Fairbank. There is just no way you should have denied, nor treated the way you were. Please keep us posted on your results. 

@Anonymous
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Definitely email Richard Fairbank. There is just no way you should have denied, nor treated the way you were. Please keep us posted on your results. 

@Anonymous

Credit score is a big one for getting approved, but other factors come in too. Like opening up many accounts in a short amount of time. Or thin file. Or high DTI ratio. Just some examples. Every credit card company has factors that go into a decline or acceptance besides just credit score. I’ve seen low scores get cards one shouldn’t and high scores get declined. And credit card companies are good for not giving out their internal acceptance criteria. 

Message 7 of 14
oracles
Valued Contributor

Thanks Everyone,

I will send an email today and update you.

Have a blessed day.

Message 8 of 14
oracles
Valued Contributor

How long does it take for them to respond to your email?

I just sent the email.

Thanks

Message 9 of 14
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

They usually call you back within a few days. If they miss you, they will leave you a voicemail with a one-time pin so that you can call them.
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.