Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prequal updates?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Prequal updates?

So now that my scores have improved and accounts have aged I've been steadily making the rounds of prequal sites weekly. Today i noticed a big change on my tu report where my one collection account fell off!! I am wondering when do companies update their info for the pre approvals?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Prequal updates?

Also sorry i didn't put any actual data points in case you wondeful people would like to point me in a good direction!

Capone opened march 2018
$0/$300
Auto loan may 2017

Kay jewelers opened dec 2016
$500/$1200
Lowes opened sep 2016
$1350/$7800
Tu 5 inquires, 2 in last 6 months. 622 (ck fako)
Eq 9 inquiries, although 6 of those are from the auto loan so i guess 4 real inquiries, 1 in last 6 months. 622 (ck fako)
Ex 4 inquiries, 2 in last 6 months 699 (experian.com fico)

1 30 day late payment, dec 2017
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I am wondering when do companies update their info for the pre approvals?

I've been wondering the same thing. In fact I started a thread asking the question. Maybe somebody in the know will happen along?

In reply to your 2nd post -- I think you want to invest $1 here for fresh FICO 08 scores rather than rely on Vantage 3.0 scores. Note: if you play it right you'll get two sets of scores as the 7-day trial actually runs 9 days and you'll be entiltled to another 3-credit bureau report one week after the first one. Heck of a good deal.

Message 3 of 4
swpopham
Established Contributor

I’d be working to get rid of that 30 day late off your credit. Either a good will delete or a dispute on it
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.