cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied

I got denied last night from that card, and i tried to talked to Cap1 EO awhile ago, she said they can do additional manual review for my account. But i told them gonna what about my Cap1 Platinum MC can it be upgraded to Quicksilver? She checked it, then came back telling me they will upgrade it Quicksilver MC, though i only had 2 months with Cap1. Do you think i did the right thing? not asking anymore for reconsidering the QS Visa SIgnature? 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Established Contributor

Re: Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied

Didn't you make another thread about getting your new QS MC upgraded to a WEMC card?

 

Anyway, you did the right thing if you actually wanted the card. I mean you were denied at first, but still found a way to get it. That's a win, isn't it? If you wanted the sign-up bonus or a Visa Signature card in general then I guess you didn't do the right thing? The latter reason is sort of stupid and the QS sign-up bonus isn't lucrative by any stretch of the imagination. Still a decent one and very do-able though.

TU - 787EX - 757EQ - 768
$28,000
$12,000
$10,000
$10,000
$9,500
$12,000
$17,000
$1,600
$11,300
$6,600
$25,000
NPSL
Message 2 of 17
Super Contributor

Re: Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied


@tantongol wrote:

I got denied last night from that card, and i tried to talked to Cap1 EO awhile ago, she said they can do additional manual review for my account. But i told them gonna what about my Cap1 Platinum MC can it be upgraded to Quicksilver? She checked it, then came back telling me they will upgrade it Quicksilver MC, though i only had 2 months with Cap1. Do you think i did the right thing? not asking anymore for reconsidering the QS Visa SIgnature? 


Ask for reconsideration.

EX FICO  16 INQ  791
EQ FICO  10 INQ  786
TU FICO  12 INQ  790
Total CL$477,00038 TL
Message 3 of 17
Frequent Contributor

Re: Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied


@Nixon wrote:

@tantongol wrote:

I got denied last night from that card, and i tried to talked to Cap1 EO awhile ago, she said they can do additional manual review for my account. But i told them gonna what about my Cap1 Platinum MC can it be upgraded to Quicksilver? She checked it, then came back telling me they will upgrade it Quicksilver MC, though i only had 2 months with Cap1. Do you think i did the right thing? not asking anymore for reconsidering the QS Visa SIgnature? 


Ask for reconsideration.


Is it still possible though i already have QS MC?

Message 4 of 17
Frequent Contributor

Re: Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied

i didn't get the QS Visa but instead they offered me to upgrade my Cap1 Platinum MC to QS MasterCard. is that a good thing? or will i still ask for reconsideration on QS Visa? they said they're gonna have another review 3-5days.

Message 5 of 17
Super Contributor

Re: Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied


@tantongol wrote:

i didn't get the QS Visa but instead they offered me to upgrade my Cap1 Platinum MC to QS MasterCard. is that a good thing? or will i still ask for reconsideration on QS Visa? they said they're gonna have another review 3-5days.


As long as it's the QS MC and not the QS1.

EX FICO  16 INQ  791
EQ FICO  10 INQ  786
TU FICO  12 INQ  790
Total CL$477,00038 TL
Message 6 of 17
Frequent Contributor

Re: Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied


@Nixon wrote:

@tantongol wrote:

i didn't get the QS Visa but instead they offered me to upgrade my Cap1 Platinum MC to QS MasterCard. is that a good thing? or will i still ask for reconsideration on QS Visa? they said they're gonna have another review 3-5days.


As long as it's the QS MC and not the QS1.


EO said it is QS, i confirmed that many times to her and she said it is QS Mastercard not QS1, so you think i wont reconsider anymore for the QS Visa?

Message 7 of 17
Super Contributor

Re: Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied


@tantongol wrote:

@Nixon wrote:

@tantongol wrote:

i didn't get the QS Visa but instead they offered me to upgrade my Cap1 Platinum MC to QS MasterCard. is that a good thing? or will i still ask for reconsideration on QS Visa? they said they're gonna have another review 3-5days.


As long as it's the QS MC and not the QS1.


EO said it is QS, i confirmed that many times to her and she said it is QS Mastercard not QS1, so you think i wont reconsider anymore for the QS Visa?


I would still try to get reconsideration since you already paid with your pound of flesh.

EX FICO  16 INQ  791
EQ FICO  10 INQ  786
TU FICO  12 INQ  790
Total CL$477,00038 TL
Message 8 of 17
Frequent Contributor

Re: Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied


@Nixon wrote:

@tantongol wrote:

@Nixon wrote:

@tantongol wrote:

i didn't get the QS Visa but instead they offered me to upgrade my Cap1 Platinum MC to QS MasterCard. is that a good thing? or will i still ask for reconsideration on QS Visa? they said they're gonna have another review 3-5days.


As long as it's the QS MC and not the QS1.


EO said it is QS, i confirmed that many times to her and she said it is QS Mastercard not QS1, so you think i wont reconsider anymore for the QS Visa?


I would still try to get reconsideration since you already paid with your pound of flesh.


You mean i had HP already? But i'm worried they gonna pull another inquiry if i still insist?

Message 9 of 17
Super Contributor

Re: Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied


@tantongol wrote:

@Nixon wrote:

@tantongol wrote:

@Nixon wrote:

@tantongol wrote:

i didn't get the QS Visa but instead they offered me to upgrade my Cap1 Platinum MC to QS MasterCard. is that a good thing? or will i still ask for reconsideration on QS Visa? they said they're gonna have another review 3-5days.


As long as it's the QS MC and not the QS1.


EO said it is QS, i confirmed that many times to her and she said it is QS Mastercard not QS1, so you think i wont reconsider anymore for the QS Visa?


I would still try to get reconsideration since you already paid with your pound of flesh.


You mean i had HP already? But i'm worried they gonna pull another inquiry if i still insist?


Highly unlikely. They have 3 inquiries already.

EX FICO  16 INQ  791
EQ FICO  10 INQ  786
TU FICO  12 INQ  790
Total CL$477,00038 TL
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.