Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied

I got denied last night from that card, and i tried to talked to Cap1 EO awhile ago, she said they can do additional manual review for my account. But i told them gonna what about my Cap1 Platinum MC can it be upgraded to Quicksilver? She checked it, then came back telling me they will upgrade it Quicksilver MC, though i only had 2 months with Cap1. Do you think i did the right thing? not asking anymore for reconsidering the QS Visa SIgnature? 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied

Didn't you make another thread about getting your new QS MC upgraded to a WEMC card?

Anyway, you did the right thing if you actually wanted the card. I mean you were denied at first, but still found a way to get it. That's a win, isn't it? If you wanted the sign-up bonus or a Visa Signature card in general then I guess you didn't do the right thing? The latter reason is sort of stupid and the QS sign-up bonus isn't lucrative by any stretch of the imagination. Still a decent one and very do-able though.

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I got denied last night from that card, and i tried to talked to Cap1 EO awhile ago, she said they can do additional manual review for my account. But i told them gonna what about my Cap1 Platinum MC can it be upgraded to Quicksilver? She checked it, then came back telling me they will upgrade it Quicksilver MC, though i only had 2 months with Cap1. Do you think i did the right thing? not asking anymore for reconsidering the QS Visa SIgnature? 

Ask for reconsideration.

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ask for reconsideration.

Is it still possible though i already have QS MC?

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

i didn't get the QS Visa but instead they offered me to upgrade my Cap1 Platinum MC to QS MasterCard. is that a good thing? or will i still ask for reconsideration on QS Visa? they said they're gonna have another review 3-5days.

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i didn't get the QS Visa but instead they offered me to upgrade my Cap1 Platinum MC to QS MasterCard. is that a good thing? or will i still ask for reconsideration on QS Visa? they said they're gonna have another review 3-5days.

As long as it's the QS MC and not the QS1.

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

EO said it is QS, i confirmed that many times to her and she said it is QS Mastercard not QS1, so you think i wont reconsider anymore for the QS Visa?

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

EO said it is QS, i confirmed that many times to her and she said it is QS Mastercard not QS1, so you think i wont reconsider anymore for the QS Visa?

I would still try to get reconsideration since you already paid with your pound of flesh.

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I would still try to get reconsideration since you already paid with your pound of flesh.

You mean i had HP already? But i'm worried they gonna pull another inquiry if i still insist?

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You mean i had HP already? But i'm worried they gonna pull another inquiry if i still insist?

Highly unlikely. They have 3 inquiries already.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.