Did you mean: 

SPORTSMAN GUIDE VISA CLI?????

tag
rchvmz
Frequent Contributor

Re: SPORTSMAN GUIDE VISA CLI?????

@FinStar wrote:

@rchvmz wrote:

Id like to see a 2k CLI.....gets me close to that 5k mark. My EQ is in great shape, IMO for having a DC'ed BK,  its 703 Fico 8. Thanks a bunch for the time to respond. I learned some tough lessons about Credit and am looking forward to having the BK drop off in a few years, and see my scores shoot up. My goal is to get in the 800"s after the BK falls off. Being on this site is a real benefit. Thanks again

Anytime @rchvmz.

Glad to hear your credit journey is shaping up in a positive direction and I have no doubt you'll reach that 800 score milestone at some point. Definitely update your thread depending on the outcome. Fingers crossed on your CLI🤞

Appreciate that

Message 11 of 16
rchvmz
Frequent Contributor

SPORTSMAN GUIDE VISA CLI?????

Tomorrow, the 28th  will be my 6 months since I opened the card-----I tried a CLI when I first activated with a solid decline. 

My SL was $2800.00, and have ran quite a bit thru it. Some single charges were $1600.00---$950.00--$1000.00----all paid in full. 

So, It was expressed by a solid Fico member that ON my 6th month mark or even a few days after would be the time to ask for another CLI. Anyone else have any suggestions as to when?.......would the 6th month mark work or would it be best to go a few days past that to maximize my odds of a CLI AND, all my CRA's are frozen, but its my understanding that won't be an issue, unless y'all have better info. Thanks in advance. I love this forum

Message 12 of 16
rchvmz
Frequent Contributor

FROZEN CRA'S and cli

I have the Sportsmans guide visa----I am at the 6 month mark ---want to try for a CLI and have all 3 files frozen. 

DO I NEED TO THAW THEM for Commenity to approve CLI?

Message 13 of 16
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: FROZEN CRA'S and cli

Most of the time you need not do. I am not sure what is the policy for Comenity

Message 14 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@rchvmz 

Multiple threads on basically the same subject have been merged into one. Please refrain from creating multiple threads associated with the same topic in different forum areas as it is against the myFICO Forums TOS and can lead to confusion by the community. Thanks for your understanding on this.

Message 15 of 16
rchvmz
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@rchvmz 

Multiple threads on basically the same subject have been merged into one. Please refrain from creating multiple threads associated with the same topic in different forum areas as it is against the myFICO Forums TOS and can lead to confusion by the community. Thanks for your understanding on this.

I actually researched this before your post. I will be mindful of this ... thanks

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.