Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sams Club Sync Bank Inceasement

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sams Club Sync Bank Inceasement

Can anyone tell me who Sams Club Sync Bank pulls credit from? I have a $8,000 credit limit with them at 50% usage about to be paid down and have had the card with them for 5 years and never requested a credit increasement. 

Can anyone give advice rather to do it online or via telephone and what to ask for?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Sams Club Sync Bank Inceasement

Sync is generally a SP, and usually TU. You can request an CLI online, although if you are looking for a serious increase I recommend calling their overseas credit solutions number because they can potentially give more. A score over 700 seems to give more CLIs. I would ask for the moon, as they will counter if they can't give it to you. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Anything over 10k, call Credit Solutions. Have your TU unlocked or frozen so they can see your report.
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called to request a line of increasement but no one could tell me if it was a hard pull or soft. Is there a different number I'm suppose to call other than what's on the back of the Sams Card? Thanks...

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Admins - do you know what the credit solutions number is? I call what was on the back of my Sams Card and was told they didn't know if it was a soft pull or hard pull. Sounded like I was calling India?
@Adkins wrote:

Sync is generally a SP, and usually TU. You can request an CLI online, although if you are looking for a serious increase I recommend calling their overseas credit solutions number because they can potentially give more. A score over 700 seems to give more CLIs. I would ask for the moon, as they will counter if they can't give it to you. 

Message 5 of 17
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Synchrony: 866-519-6441 (Credit Analyst/Credit Solutions)

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much! I have a use of 55% on the card with a total $8,000 limit. I have had the card for 5 years and never requested an increasement. Is it a bad time with the card being at 55% usage? Thank for the number too!

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied!  Smiley Happy. I'll try again in the future once I pay down the card. Never requested a credit limit in all 5 years. They didn't even counter offer but it was a softpull. Hope this helps anyone else.

Message 8 of 17
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Good luck

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 9 of 17
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Denied!  Smiley Happy. I'll try again in the future once I pay down the card. Never requested a credit limit in all 5 years. They didn't even counter offer but it was a softpull. Hope this helps anyone else.

Wait till you pay it down, wait for CR to reflect lower utilization, ask again

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.