Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sofi 2% MC CLI Requests Are Possible...

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Sofi 2% MC CLI Requests Are Possible...

Just got off the phone with a CSR at Sofi--who just told me they do allow CLI requests on the card (previous read that they do not)--but the account must be open 6 mos. first. The rep also said they will do a HP. Seeing that most of these accounts are probably right around the 6 mo. mark--if anyone has gone through the CLI process with them would you mind sharing your experience and DPs? It would be very helpful. Thanks!

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Sofi 2% MC CLI Requests Are Possible...

Thanks for sharing @Credit-hoarder 

When I called a few weeks ago, they didn't give me that info and instead stated said they weren't available. My account is not 6 months old though either.   

Message 2 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Most of the accounts are around the 3-4 month mark, not the 6 month mark.  So doubt you will see any or anyone request one for another few months.  I was invited somewhat early and think my account is just over 3-4 months old although sure there might be a few people with 5 month old accounts?

Message 3 of 6
RickNATL
Established Contributor

I am not even 1 month yet...but am curious as well. So, I'm following...

Message 4 of 6
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Has Anyone With the Sofi 2% MC ever attempted a CLI?

Has anyone with the Sofi MC ever attempted a CLI? Was comtemplating asking for one but wanted to see if anyone here had experience doing so. The card has been around long enough now for it to be a possibility.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 5 of 6
MCM1
Regular Contributor

What bureau does Sofi MC which is Bank of Missouri I believe pull from?  

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.