Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stash Denied.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Stash Denied.

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey all, really hoped I would be approved for this card... travel alot for work and would be a perfect fit for myself ... Haven't needed or applied for anything for a few months ..
You think theres anyway I could successfully recon this card or should I let it go ?

Fico TU 728 ..
Inq 12
AA 1 year 3 months ..
14 percent .

I would be VERY surprised if this was a denial.

Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called today, approved for $4000..
Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Did you try a cli?
Message 13 of 25
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Called today, approved for $4000..

Good deal, figured it wasn't a denial

Message 14 of 25
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

I have several Synchrony accounts but they are all store cards. Are the odds of approval for Stash Visa as good as they are for their store cards? Or do they offer a Stash card that is not Vise/MC?

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent!

Message 16 of 25
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@MyLoFICO wrote:

I have several Synchrony accounts but they are all store cards. Are the odds of approval for Stash Visa as good as they are for their store cards? Or do they offer a Stash card that is not Vise/MC?

Stash card is  hotel Visa only.

Message 17 of 25
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

So, I probably would be denied with a 670 TU score and 16 inqs. I applied for the Walmart MC/Vis, Amazon MC/Vis, and both gave me store cards. Not going to worry with Stash. By the time I get where I can app again anyway, I will be after more prestigious cards.

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@zx14rida

I see you have a Stash Platinum Visa $20,000. What was your starting CL after recon? How long did it take you to get to $20K CL and what were your TU scores when you applied and when you got to $20K.

I just learned of this card last night and this is going to be my second CC I app when I start my massive TU spree in about 3 1/2 weeks when I'm 100% clean. Thanks
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO

I see you have a Stash Visa $12,000. What was your starting CL after recon? How long did it take you to get to $12K CL and what were your TU scores when you applied and when you got to $12K.
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.