Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Pending...I hope that is a good sign

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Still Pending...I hope that is a good sign

@Anonymous wrote:

Whoooaaaah!! Chase just approved me for 17k on the CSP...I'll have the card in 7-10 business days!! Smiley Happy Smiley LOL

Still waiting on Diner's Club...

Very nice starting limit. CongrTs. 

Message 31 of 35
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

awesome limit, congrats!
Message 32 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called Diner's and I told the csr that I want to make sure that all of my information is matching between Diner's Club and Transunion because I recently moved. CSR told me that the address was not matching with what TU had on file. I immedidately called TU and explained to them that I had mailed them a signed statement, a week ago, requesting them to update my address along with a copy of my lease, a recent utility bill, and my drivers license. For some reason they didn't do it, so I had to answer 5 identity questions to get the csr to update my address over the telephone. The csr assured me that the update will be immediate. So I called Diner's Club back and told the CSR that TU just updated my address and could they proceed with the app... she told me I had to reapply, I thanked her and hung up the phone...I called Diner's again requesting to speak with the credit dept to make sure my address matches, and she told me that she could not do that. I called a third time, requesting to chek on my application and the csr told me it is still processing due to the large amount of apps they have recieved.

So my next approach is just to wait a few more days and try to call them again. Hopefully they won't have to pull my TU file again just to verify my address, but they probably will.

Message 33 of 35
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Called Diner's and I told the csr that I want to make sure that all of my information is matching between Diner's Club and Transunion because I recently moved. CSR told me that the address was not matching with what TU had on file. I immedidately called TU and explained to them that I had mailed them a signed statement, a week ago, requesting them to update my address along with a copy of my lease, a recent utility bill, and my drivers license. For some reason they didn't do it, so I had to answer 5 identity questions to get the csr to update my address over the telephone. The csr assured me that the update will be immediate. So I called Diner's Club back and told the CSR that TU just updated my address and could they proceed with the app... she told me I had to reapply, I thanked her and hung up the phone...I called Diner's again requesting to speak with the credit dept to make sure my address matches, and she told me that she could not do that. I called a third time, requesting to chek on my application and the csr told me it is still processing due to the large amount of apps they have recieved.

So my next approach is just to wait a few more days and try to call them again. Hopefully they won't have to pull my TU file again just to verify my address, but they probably will.

Wow that's too bad. I would almost app for the other diners in that case. Did you got for premier or elite? I heard so many stories of bad addresses with diners now. They are picky with that. One guy apped 3and took 3 hits. But got 15k. So for him worth it. Maybe worth 2 hits. Unless file thin. 

Message 34 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

taxi818 wrote:

intellis wrote:

Wow that's too bad. I would almost app for the other diners in that case. Did you got for premier or elite? I heard so many stories of bad addresses with diners now. They are picky with that. One guy apped 3and took 3 hits. But got 15k. So for him worth it. Maybe worth 2 hits. Unless file thin. 

Yep it was for the premier. Wasn't planning on taking anymore hits to my TU. Just gonna call them next week to see if I can communicate with someone that is able to help me out, if not oh well....

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.