Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SunTrust Rewards MC

tag
texasman07
Established Contributor

SunTrust Rewards MC

Hi guys and gals,

I applied for this card, scores upper 780 across all. No baddies , less than 1% UTL.

Got verification questions and answered correctly . Got the 7-10 day. Help!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: SunTrust Rewards MC

Do you have any accounts with them?
I got this card a couple of months ago. They use EQ Bankcard scores. My EQ was/is lower than yours.
I've read a 7 to 10 with them isn't necessary a denial.
Message 2 of 7
texasman07
Established Contributor

No accounts with them , I use to have a checking, closed 3 years ago. I never got to the verification page so wondering if this is a plus?
Message 3 of 7
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I didn't have a verification page, since I have an account with them that goes unused really. I have taken advantage of getting the extra 10% back by depositing the cash back into the checking account.
You'll probably hear something positive tomorrow.
Message 4 of 7
texasman07
Established Contributor

Hey guys I called and the CSR states that underwriting hasn’t reviewed it yet and that’s all she knows. She said 24-48 hours . Is this good ?
Message 5 of 7
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I think you will be fine. SunTrust has been very aggressive putting their CC's out there. They bugged me with offers for most of the year before I cracked. Unfortunately I don't have a crystal ball..wish I did. lol
If they gave someone like me a card with all my new accounts. You should be a shoe in!
Got my fingers crossed for you!
Message 6 of 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I got the card 4 months ago. Went into branch and told the CSR I want to come back after 2 yrs with Chase due to they wont give CC's to BK'ers. She remebered me. Opened checking, savings, and she put thru my app and was approved for 5800 in 20 mins time. Scores were 730's then before truck payoff. BK just over 2 yrs ago.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.