Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync denial pulled sagestream only!!?

tag
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Sync denial pulled sagestream only!!?

Append a week ago for a card backed by Sync.. (ok so I was bored...). Never saw a HP on any of the normal CRA's, but it was an Insta-decline. Got the letter in the mail today. They pulled SAGESTREAM, and them only according to the letter. Strange score, that didn't match any of the normal FICO models . Denial reasons were Inq., and also some line to the effect that my SSN issue date was different than my peers. Guess I need to call SS and maybe put them in ice as well. Very very odd...
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Sync denial pulled sagestream only!!?

Sagestream has their own scoring model called Credit Optics where the score can range from 1-999. Not sure what their ranges are as 3-400 is considered very good, so I don't know how you could get a 999.

Message 2 of 4
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:
Append a week ago for a card backed by Sync.. (ok so I was bored...). Never saw a HP on any of the normal CRA's, but it was an Insta-decline. Got the letter in the mail today. They pulled SAGESTREAM, and them only according to the letter. Strange score, that didn't match any of the normal FICO models . Denial reasons were Inq., and also some line to the effect that my SSN issue date was different than my peers. Guess I need to call SS and maybe put them in ice as well. Very very odd...

Freezing your Sagestream report is tantamount to treating a symptom without trying to identify and address the disease.  You need to find out the root problem, as Sagestream regurgitates information gleamed from elsewhere.  BTDT.

Send Sagestream a written request for a copy of your credit report, and while you're at it also send written requests to Innovis to get a copy of their credit report AND to LexisNexis to get a copy of your consumer file and read through them all carefully looking for discrepancies.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 3 of 4
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Send Sagestream a written request for a copy of your credit report, and while you're at it also send written requests to Innovis to get a copy of their credit report AND to LexisNexis to get a copy of your consumer file and read through them all carefully looking for discrepancies.

Hijacking the thread... 

I have ordered Sagestream, LexisNexis and Innovis reports.  I am having a very hard time being identified and have a few unfortunate CU membership denials due to that.  (I have a Clean ChexSystems)

I have the Innovis report already and it listed many wrong and mis-spelled addresses and did not list my current address of 5 years. 

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.