Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synch Robolady/Site CLI Requests

tag
codefreak13
Regular Contributor

Synch Robolady/Site CLI Requests

When you request a CLI through Sync automated phone numbers or on the website, do they perform a new SP right then and there or do they use the last report on file (a.k.a the last pull showing under the Fico score links on their sites)? Looking for actual DPs of people who reviewed softs afterwards. Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Synch Robolady/Site CLI Requests

In my experience, the results are instantaneous indicting thy were proceeding without having done any type of pull.

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

No pull
Message 3 of 6
codefreak13
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone. Went the CS overseas number route for my Amazon and Wally and had good results. My TU was updated yesterday morning finally with a payment for a card that went from maxed to under 89.9, and my score shot up 17 pts so I wanted to make sure the request was done on a new pull. Based on the results with CS it was.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! which limits did you get?
Message 5 of 6
codefreak13
Regular Contributor

Got my TU up to 676 yesterday.

Amazon 2400 > 5000 ($0 bal)

Walmart 3000 > 3500 ($2582 bal)

Asked for 10k for each, both calls under 5 min. I expected nothing on the Wally so was surprised with even the counter for $500. I'll try again in a few months.

Really did this as a data point and to pad my util to raise scores further before possibly apping for a BT card. These increases brought my aggregate credit limit from 20800 up to 23900. Which, after payments this month post, will take my aggregate util from 58% down to 48% and should boost scores further a bit.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.