Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony CLI change?

tag
julia18330
Established Member

Synchrony CLI change?

Sorry, I searched for the answer but nothing.

For Sync, you used to be able to call a toll free number and get huge CLI's. Is there a different route now? Looking for my Venmo and Lowes card. Thanks! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
IntegerIntrovert
Frequent Contributor

Re: Synchrony CLI change?

Venmo- You can request thru the Venmo App. Bottom of main credit card splash page.

EQ - 809 / TU - 817 / EX - 817

Message 2 of 4
julia18330
Established Member

There's no button. I've only had the card a few months, but my score has greatly improved. That's why I was checking if they still did a manual review type increase over the phone. Thanks for the help. 

Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@julia18330 wrote:

There's no button. I've only had the card a few months, but my score has greatly improved. That's why I was checking if they still did a manual review type increase over the phone. Thanks for the help. 

If your Venmo CC is 4 months or less, I would wait until the account is eligible. Some folks typically try the Credit Solutions department which is listed in the sticky atop this section of the forums.

For your reference:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.