Testing out some more random comenity SCT offers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Testing out some more random comenity SCT offers

@Ron1 wrote:

I got the pop-up but the submit didn't work Smiley Sad

Ron.

Same thing happened to me...SUBMIT doesn't actually work, it just sits there.

If you scroll down as far as possible, there is one of those checkboxes that you must click to accept the terms.  Since it's greyed out I don't think we can hit submit.

Message 71 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I may... decisions, decisions. I actually planned on apping for the QS Visa this weekend once one of my cards report a $0 balance that was at 64%... ouch. Once I app for that, I may do it. I could app now but knowing my luck, it would be a hard pull. Lol. I also added way too many accounts this past year when I started building so my AAOA took a huge hit and so did my scores. I've been gardening now for a couple of months. Congrats though on your approval... that is amazing! I'll keep you posted if I decide to do it!

Soooop, did you app for the QS and Serta????

Message 72 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

No... neither one! Lol. I'm waiting on the Cap1 account to update that reported 64% Utilization before I app for QS. Should be tomorrow, hopefully! Serta is still a no, at this point anyways. I mean I really, really wanna do it but it's another store card that I don't need and a hit to my AAoA. :/
Message 73 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
No... neither one! Lol. I'm waiting on the Cap1 account to update that reported 64% Utilization before I app for QS. Should be tomorrow, hopefully! Serta is still a no, at this point anyways. I mean I really, really wanna do it but it's another store card that I don't need and a hit to my AAoA. :/

Good choice.

Message 74 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.