Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Between CLI

tag
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

Time Between CLI

With all this time in self isolation, I got to wondering, is there a master thread somewhere that advises on rules around CLI for each lender, e.g. the amount of time lenders require between CLI? Would be interested in seeing time between approvals, if there are different rules between auto and requested CLI, if they treat them at account level or if they allow per card, etc.

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Time Between CLI

Not really , its just too time constraining to maintain a master thread. You will find specifics for vsrious lenders on threads dedicated to them ie Amex 3x thread or Navy thread in apps.  

I think too many times people depend on auto cli when in my opinion they are few and far between for most lenders. Honestly the best way to perhaps get autos are by actually using the lenders card more frequently.  Pay on time, etc. Most of the big lenders cli process  are well documented here somewhere and if you need specific just ask even if its been repeated. Alot of people want that true master thread but i just dont see it happeningSmiley Wink

Message 2 of 3
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Time Between CLI

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Not really , its just too time constraining to maintain a master thread. You will find specifics for vsrious lenders on threads dedicated to them ie Amex 3x thread or Navy thread in apps.  

I think too many times people depend on auto cli when in my opinion they are few and far between for most lenders. Honestly the best way to perhaps get autos are by actually using the lenders card more frequently.  Pay on time, etc. Most of the big lenders cli process  are well documented here somewhere and if you need specific just ask even if its been repeated. Alot of people want that true master thread but i just dont see it happeningSmiley Wink

Oh my gosh, yes, THIS exactly. I have gotten very few auto CLIs. But I have gotten plenty of CLIs on the cards that I use pretty heavily. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.