Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to app. Amex or CSP? Help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Time to app. Amex or CSP? Help!

Yea, not sure why you want to do it in branch instead of online.

Message 21 of 23
elbori357
Regular Contributor

The only reason to apply at a branch should be the lesser minimum spend for the bonus points like I did. The relationship will not play a big part on the underwritter decision. If your credit profile is not what they are looking for to approve the CSP they won't, even with 15k in Chase deposit accounts. Unless you have a need for the card/bonus and will be able to meet the spend I would not apply untill I have a better credit profile. My 2 cents.. Good luck
MyFico Pull: TU 838 EFX 841, EX 840. (14 Aug 2020) House Mortage $305k, Car Lease $60,000, AMEX ED 33,000, NFCU Signature Visa $68,000, Lowes Visa 25,000, Cap One Venture $48,000, Navcheck $15,000, Barclay WEMC Arrival+ $41,000, Cap1 Quicksilver Visa $12,000, Chase Sapphire Preferred 15k, Best Buy $19,800, . Overall Util. 2%
Message 22 of 23
TitaniumCash
Regular Contributor

Apply for it online at your own leisure. The banker tends to have biased guidance and the application they use might not come with the bonus offer. I made the mistake of applying in branch before and the banker told me I would get the sign on bonus but after all, I didn't get it because he didn't apply through the bonus portal so I had to make phone call to fix it. And if you don't need or want the slate, don't apply for it even if he or she tells you otherwise. Get the product that you want because you'll be the one using it. Good luck!

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.