Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many, too soon...?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Too many, too soon...?

I’ve been a gunslinger for sure. Went years without new apps, then went gangbusters. Totally out of character for me. There is no justification in it.
Message 21 of 25
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I’ve been a gunslinger for sure. Went years without new apps, then went gangbusters. Totally out of character for me. There is no justification in it.

as it twas said in this thread "What is done, is Done" can't change The Past.

I had done the same exact thing, I feel better having learned from it.

I was fortunate, as No Lender took AA Against Me.

But I did sweat it out for a few months,  tip toed around on eggshells.

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m really not terribly worried about it honestly. My credit is excellent, and having credit limits over 150k are actually ridiculous. My scores not only rebounded, but have improved from low utilization, so that’s a plus. Call it a momentary loss of judgment. In hindsight, I probably wouldn’t repeat, but foresight sees the 800’s by years-end
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the wine talking. Jone Courage 🍷
Message 24 of 25
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
This is the wine talking. Jone Courage 🍷

LOL!

Congrats on all the approvals, come garden with us for a year and show your new cards some swipes and timely payments and let your CR's cool off. I'm at a point where I might go for a couple new cards every 18 months so I don't tank my AAoA. You've got the beginning of a nice, thick and healthy credit file. With time, you should be able to land any card you want and not have your AAoA move around much.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.