cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank adds CLI requests via app and online?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: To all US Bank cardholders

Got the Cash+ on 7-8-19!
Message 81 of 122
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous
Some how, I knew you were watching that game.😂
Though not an impressive team of the past. I still would like to see them beat the Blue guys.😉
Message 82 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:
@Anonymous
Some how, I knew you were watching that game.😂
Though not an impressive team of the past. I still would like to see them beat the Blue guys.😉

@Gmood1 You guys will have to step it up; without Tua that would be difficult...Michigan is better than their record.

Message 83 of 122
ChefCurry
Established Member

Re: US Bank adds CLI requests via app and online?

I just used the mobile app to request for CLIs for two different cards. I got them both around the same time (approx 7 months ago); a Cash+ and a Platinum. I've been banking U.S. Bank for approximately 2 years now. I do a good amount of spending on these cards and hardly ever PIF, just $200-$300 payments here and there. I just made $300 payments a few days ago on each card.

For the CLI request form, they just ask for income, assets (optional), and housing expenses. They DON'T ask you how much you want to increase. Then just hit the submit button. Results

Cash+: Original CL $11,500 ($1,400 balance) -> approved for $4000 increase

Platinum: original CL $9,500 ($2,100 balance) -> approved for $3000 increase

The approval was pretty quick. So quick, I don't think there could've been a hard pull in that short period of time. The approvals were almost instant. I have not received any HP notifications from anywhere. The CLIs haven't been adjusted yet in the system, but they said I would receive letters in the mail confirming the approvals. So I'm assuming I should see the adjustments to my CLs soon.

My scores

EX - 722

EQ - 728

TU - 742

UPDATE: The CLIs just appeared! (10 mins later)

UPDATE 2: 6 days later and still no HP.

Message 84 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations @ChefCurry! 7 months old and success on both? Awesome! Any new accounts since then or HPs?
Message 85 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats awesome to hear! I might try to go for an CLI ina  few months. I want to pay down a few cards first. Does it actually tell you if its a soft or hard pull?

Message 86 of 122
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Okay, so now the link works again.
For a month after I requested increase, clicking on link resulted in "this account had recent increase"

Of course just because link works doesnt mean I could squeeze a penny from them at this time, but I'd be lying if I said I wasnt tempted to see what happens
Message 87 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

My page now changed to "please call us."
Message 88 of 122
Trikoret
Contributor

I got SL 23k for altitude reserve. I have CLI showing. Would I get another hard pull if I press it? I just got approved today for card?
Message 89 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

Almost everyone sees the CLI tab. I would venture to guess that this would be a hard pull if you try. Mine was on day 1 when I called. It was also a HP when I tried in the app in month one. SP pulls seem to happen at the 6 month point. HP for under that time. In your case I would assume a hard pull.
Message 90 of 122
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.