Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank is something else

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank is something else

Update: applied on 6-21 around noon and accepted offer for 9K Cl and went pending. As of today it still pending....
DP clean reports and had ZERO inq. FICO 805
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank is something else

They can be deliberate, but this is excessive. Have you called?

Also, out of curiosity, was there are HP?

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Phone rep said when you get the decline/accept offer a HP already occurred. To check for app status 800-947-1444(Underwriting Services) I've spoken to many reps and been told there is nothing wrong with my app. Guess they're very busy.
Message 3 of 20
Remedios
Credit Mentor

That's still below average verification wait time if letter is mailed. 

If app is undergoing manual review, they will get to it when they get to it. I got HP for SL recon two days ago, checked today and it has not been reviewed yet. Basically,  it will happen when it happens 🤷

Message 4 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Us bank is so behind in tech and AI it isn't even funny.  They need to join the modern day.  

Message 5 of 20
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Website looks like it's been untouched for the past 20 years 

App looks like they started working on it, but left for lunch and never came back to it 

Message 6 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

ya they stated they were way behind on tech and trying to catch up.. they need to fire the CIO and get someone in their that can get things done as they need to invest a ton in tech to catch up to the other banks. in the long run it would save them sooo much money by well getting rid of alot of human beings by automation along with the end users having alot more enjoyable experience as well.  Their website reminds me of a rinky dink small CU website vs. a huge banks

Message 7 of 20
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Everything opening in new tab is annoying.  

Website is  antiquated and also more oriented towards banking/investments 

App...I cannot even think of a good analogy other than half baked cookie dough. I can see where they were going with it, but painfully obvious they never got there.

It should have it's own episode of The Abandoned 

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had activated a credit card with them around 3 weeks ago and they still haven’t reported it to any of the credit bureaus yet.

Message 9 of 20
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Website looks like it's been untouched for the past 20 years 

App looks like they started working on it, but left for lunch and never came back to it 

Worst than PP MC's site and app? Hope they have some kind of notification.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.