cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Alt Reserve - PC & still receive the SUB?

tag
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

USB Alt Reserve - PC & still receive the SUB?

When I initially saw some claims that one might be able to PC a qualifying US Bank card into an Altitude Reserve and still get the SUB, I was skeptical and thought those may be unique outliers due to system errors etc. One of the posts I've seen include this one from 2022 posted by @Trikoret, which clearly shows the earning of the 50k sub after PC'ing to the AR.

Recently I saw this Reddit post which also seems to indicate that the possibility of earning the sub is still a real thing.

While I'm still some months away from PC'ing my Alt Connect into either an AR or another Cash+, it would be great to know whether or not our community has produced any additional DP's about this. By the time I hit the 1 yr mark, I'll be ready for end-of-year expenses and would be able to fulfill the spending req's for the AR sub, and all without adding a new account.  Sounds too good to be true, and would kinda represent a double dip situation for those who earned a sub with an initial card and then PC to the AR.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Trikoret
Contributor

Re: USB Alt Reserve - PC & still receive the SUB?

Ya I saw that Reddit post. It makes sense why I got the 50k sub. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Message 2 of 3
Janneman
Established Contributor

Re: USB Alt Reserve - PC & still receive the SUB?

@PullingMeSoftly wrote:

When I initially saw some claims that one might be able to PC a qualifying US Bank card into an Altitude Reserve and still get the SUB, I was skeptical and thought those may be unique outliers due to system errors etc. One of the posts I've seen include this one from 2022 posted by @Trikoret, which clearly shows the earning of the 50k sub after PC'ing to the AR.

Recently I saw this Reddit post which also seems to indicate that the possibility of earning the sub is still a real thing.

While I'm still some months away from PC'ing my Alt Connect into either an AR or another Cash+, it would be great to know whether or not our community has produced any additional DP's about this. By the time I hit the 1 yr mark, I'll be ready for end-of-year expenses and would be able to fulfill the spending req's for the AR sub, and all without adding a new account.  Sounds too good to be true, and would kinda represent a double dip situation for those who earned a sub with an initial card and then PC to the AR.

"While I'm still some months away from PC'ing my Alt Connect into either an AR or another Cash+, it would be great to know whether or not our community has produced any additional DP's about this"

By the way, have you read some of the postings on this site wherein its reported that US bank has lately refused to product change on Alt Connect? I believe next month my Alt Connect would be a year old and I would certainly wish to do a product change of it, but not sure what to do if they will not allow to do on this card...

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.