cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa Application Link Not Showing in iOS app? UPDATED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uber Visa Application Link Not Showing in iOS app?

@JaseT wrote:

I applied for my Uber on the Barclays website in January. I guess it has been removed since. Glad I did as I don't use Uber and don't want to install an app just to get a card!

No kiddin! I can't believe there's no other way to apply outside of the app anymore!

Message 11 of 22
Sifox
Established Member

Weird, maybe they just decided to give it to people who actually use Uber.   I'll check when I get home to see if the link I saved still works.  If it does I'll send you a PM.  

Starting Score:TU:526 EQ:548 EX:518
Current: TU:595 EQ:612 EX:588
2019 Goal: 725 Across the board.
Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Message 13 of 22
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

I actually landed on an Uber application site online today, not through an iOS nor Andriod app.  I saw an Uber CC ad show up on a regular site that I visit, and I clicked on the ad out of curiousity.  I was shocked to see the application process pull up.  I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger just yet on an app, so I closed it down and went my merry way.  I wish I had saved the link...

Will see if I can find it again, maybe the ad will reappear.

Message 14 of 22
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

Uber application ONLINE, no iOS nor Andriod app install required!

see next

Message 15 of 22
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

Wow.  Didn't expect to find it again that quickly.  Started another thread with the link, but also linking it below as well.

https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=2398&cellNumber=6&referrerid=

Message 16 of 22
Sitalus
Established Member

@Duke_Nukem wrote:

I actually landed on an Uber application site online today, not through an iOS nor Andriod app.  I saw an Uber CC ad show up on a regular site that I visit, and I clicked on the ad out of curiousity.  I was shocked to see the application process pull up.  I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger just yet on an app, so I closed it down and went my merry way.  I wish I had saved the link...

Will see if I can find it again, maybe the ad will reappear.

I've got you fam! Finding the application was a TRIAL for me (never did get it to appear in app...)

Someone gave me a link to the app through an ad during my frenzied searching, after a Barclay rep had told me it was no longer possible to apply online. I figured I'd hold onto it, since it seems quite a few people stumble across the problem of the non-existent application. 

Here's the link, for better or worse... Smiley Tongue

https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=2398&cellNumber=6&referrerid=FBKPD

Message 17 of 22
Sitalus
Established Member

Jeez you found that quicker than I could even reply. That's what I get for being long-winded Smiley LOL

Message 18 of 22
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for looking out for me!

Message 19 of 22
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JaseT wrote:

I applied for my Uber on the Barclays website in January. I guess it has been removed since. Glad I did as I don't use Uber and don't want to install an app just to get a card!

No kiddin! I can't believe there's no other way to apply outside of the app anymore!

Well, the card is intended for Uber users, so it's really not that shocking honestly. Seems to me they want to get more Uber users and fewer people who are just maximizing rewards.

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.