Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Union Bank App - Sent for Review

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Union Bank App - Sent for Review

Was lurking and decided to pull the trigger on Union Bank after seeing some success stories. @Gmood1 I def did not get an instant on this one so we'll see what happens here. @Mahraja you were so right about the questions. These weren't regular public records questions but stuff like "when did you open this auto loan?" and it had a specific account number. I had to go back to my notes to look this stuff up Smiley LOL 

A couple were way off so not sure where they got the info from, but most were on point. Got this message below, we'll see what pops up...I'm gonna' let it right out. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 10.51.45 AM.png

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Union Bank App - Sent for Review

Wasn't an instant denial, chances are it's an approval. Who is good1 by the way?😂
Message 2 of 9
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

LOL my bad man didn’t notice that. I’m tempted to call them right now, but I’m exercising mild self control lol i’ll give it until lunch time lol
Message 3 of 9
Gmood1
Super Contributor

😂 yeah if anything, I'm the "bad1" not the good1.😆

I hear ya on the self control. It's tough on these non-instant apps.
Message 4 of 9
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Good luck! Hopefully it’s an approval
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 5 of 9
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:
😂 yeah if anything, I'm the "bad1" not the good1.😆

I hear ya on the self control. It's tough on these non-instant apps.

LOL thats pretty on point Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 9
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Looks like a no-go on that card. Rang them up and they told me they could not verify my identity lol figured that was going to happen because some of those questions were too specific and had nothing to do with me lol it is what it is, no harm no foul. They said I could go to a branch in 90 days. Closest one is 199 miles away so I'm good lol guess I'll have to beat up that BB&T offer Smiley LOL

Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 8.10.47 PM.png

Message 7 of 9
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Sorry to read that crack guy! It sucks being denied on the "can't verify you" BS! Been there done that! US Bank told me the same almost two years ago. 

Message 8 of 9
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@credit_is_crack  if you remember my post ... one wrong security question could change the game and that is the only reason of your denial next time make notes in front of you everything even write down the answer of how old you would be in next 5 years ..thumb rule is you must have all the details about you and your profile in front of you before you push apply...

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.