Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update USA Go Cc

tag
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Update USA Go Cc

Update:   USA bank Go Cc Well, my first denied app in 14 years! Reason for denial Sufficient credit available . Oh well, no big deal ! 

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Update USA Go Cc

That is unfortunate about the denial. The reason code reads like what a credit union would state.
Message 2 of 19
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@AllZero 

I was totally surprised with the outcome of the decision because I have always had instant approval on my apps. I have to agree though I do have a large amount of available credit...

Message 3 of 19
AllZero
Mega Contributor

I don't know if they allow reconsideration? Have you tried?

Message 4 of 19
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@AllZero 

I probably will call tomorrow and ask for reconsideration . Thank you for the suggestion. 🙂

Message 5 of 19
blindambition
Senior Contributor

I'm sorry for the denial. Definitely do recon. They won't recon excessive apps and inquiries, but this isn't that. A couple reversals have been reported.

Message 6 of 19
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@blindambition 

Thank you will definitely recon tomorrow.  🙂

Message 7 of 19
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

I'm sorry for the denial. Definitely do recon. They won't recon excessive apps and inquiries, but this isn't that. A couple reversals have been reported.

@gingerflower   definitely go for the recon.  Make the inquiry count for something.   

Do you already have any accounts with them?

Message 8 of 19
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@gingerflower wrote:

Update:   USA bank Go Cc Well, my first denied app in 14 years! Reason for denial Sufficient credit available . Oh well, no big deal ! 

Sorry to hear gingerflower. 

If you decide to recon let us know how it went!  

Good luck!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 9 of 19
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Re: Update on USA Recon

@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

@gingerflower wrote:

Sorry to hear gingerflower. 

If you decide to recon let us know how it went!  

Good luck!

Update on Recon: Morning fico friends! Well, did recon and it was a no "No" Underwtiter states I have Sufficient line of credit which I do agree...However, I wanted to add USA bank Altitude Go to my credit file....Oh well I tried no big deal. 

@Mr_Mojo_Risin I definitely will update if I decide to recon. Thanks!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.