Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usaa Recon

tag
Lyythine
Established Contributor

Re: Usaa Recon

I get beyond frustrated every time I have to deal with USAA credit card dept.  It took an act of congress to get them to increase my initial limit and after that, no issues with future CL increases.  That being said, I was literally pre-approved today for a 60k auto loan at 2.xx%.  Im not using it, but it is so odd how their credit departments work. And no, you can absolutely not talk to anyone with any real power or knowledge when it comes to the credit lending arena. 

Like previously said, their insurance has been awesome, credit and lending, not so much...

Message 11 of 15
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

@Lyythine wrote:

I get beyond frustrated every time I have to deal with USAA credit card dept.  It took an act of congress to get them to increase my initial limit and after that, no issues with future CL increases.  That being said, I was literally pre-approved today for a 60k auto loan at 2.xx%.  Im not using it, but it is so odd how their credit departments work. And no, you can absolutely not talk to anyone with any real power or knowledge when it comes to the credit lending arena. 

Like previously said, their insurance has been awesome, credit and lending, not so much...

Yes I see that now I got an increase from capital one today with my quicksilver and approved for the platinum classic for 500. I've had the capital one less time than USAA. At least that saved me from being so upset and puzzled. I didn't even ask them for a limit increase

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lyythine wrote:

$60K.  Is that all?  You need to tell them that won't get you a car that fits your lifestyle 😀

Message 13 of 15
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Lyythine wrote:

$60K.  Is that all?  You need to tell them that won't get you a car that fits your lifestyle 😀

haha, if Im buying a car that costs over 60k, Im sure as hell not financing it Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lyythine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Lyythine wrote:

haha, if Im buying a car that costs over 60k, Im sure as hell not financing it Smiley Happy

Hah, good point

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.