Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture Application Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Venture Application Question

Hey guys, 

Been here a while, thank you all for your help. I went from a 450-693 in two years.  Love you all.  

I applied for the venture. I got the 7-10 day message. I called in and it says my app is still pending and processing. I'm assuming this means it will go to manual review, I am sure there are auto denials rather than apps going into processing. What does this typically mean?  

Profile - 690 fico 8 - AAOA - 2 YEARS - UTIL 10% INQ 4 14 13 

9 CARDS HIVHEST LIMITS 6 5 AND 4.8

I am thinking I am borderline critera. What do you think? I just want a sbiny metal card... 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Re: Venture Application Question

I just got my venture card today. Score 764, AAoA 2.6, UTI aggregate 11%, approved for 10000
Message 2 of 12
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

And +20 inq
Message 3 of 12
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Call the recon , it maybe an identity issue
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Probably not an identity issue.  I have a baddie from 2014 and a derog from 2011. That might be it. 

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

• @Sbrooks1 wrote:
    Call the recon , it maybe an identity issue

Probably not an identity issue.  I have a baddie from 2014 and a derog from 2011. That might be it. 
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys, 

Been here a while, thank you all for your help. I went from a 450-693 in two years.  Love you all.  

I applied for the venture. I got the 7-10 day message. I called in and it says my app is still pending and processing. I'm assuming this means it will go to manual review, I am sure there are auto denials rather than apps going into processing. What does this typically mean?  

I am thinking I am borderline critera. What do you think? I just want a sbiny metal card... 

Can't imagine that won't get it, Gen3r1x. Just got my metal Venture in the mail. It's pretty cool! Good Luck! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys, 

Can't imagine that won't get it, Gen3r1x. Just got my metal Venture in the mail. It's pretty cool! Good Luck! Smiley Happy

Do these premium cards with higher limits typically go through this manual review?  Is that what's happening? 

Message 8 of 12
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys, 

Do these premium cards with higher limits typically go through this manual review?  Is that what's happening? 

They typically don't go to a manual review, the 7-10 day message with CO typically means denial but not always as they may be looking for more info.  Hopefully it goes your way!

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys, 

Mine was an instant approval for $15000. You have better scores and utilization than me. And Venture came up for me with a fixed APR on the Cap1 pre-qualifier.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.