Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Venture CLI

Hi Guys,

3rd statement cut today. hit the luv button and asked me if i take the additonal $750 credit increase, should i take it or wait another month hoping to get higher CLI? what do you think? Thank you.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Venture CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Guys,

3rd statement cut today. hit the luv button and asked me if i take the additonal $750 credit increase, should i take it or wait another month hoping to get higher CLI? what do you think? Thank you.

Nah, hold out for a better one.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Guys,

So, I will cancel it and maybe try next month? Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Guys,

Yes, decline it.

There are many reports of people on Cap One being offered a small CLI, declining it, and picking up a much larger one down the road.

Also if you accept it you'll probably be barred from getting another for 6 months, whereas this way you can apply again in a month and maybe get a good one.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Guys,

Yes, decline it.

There are many reports of people on Cap One being offered a small CLI, declining it, and picking up a much larger one down the road.

Also if you accept it you'll probably be barred from getting another for 6 months, whereas this way you can apply again in a month and maybe get a good one.

Got it. Thank you Smiley Happy. I was hoping for a little bigger than $750. My SL is at $10K. I will try and hit the button again next statement cut.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hold out for next month! Keep us posted!

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hold for a bigger CLI! You got this! Smiley Very Happy
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hold out for next month! Keep us posted!

Will do. Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hold for a bigger CLI! You got this! Smiley Very Happy

Lol Smiley Happy. Thank you!

Message 9 of 13
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Once you check again in like a month, that offer may double or even triple....time will tell. Good idea to hold out.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.