Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture app question

tag
Tszone
Regular Contributor

Venture app question

Thank you for applying for a credit card issued by Capital One®. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we cannot approve your request at this time. Please know that in the process of making this decision, your credit score was not impacted. The reason(s) for our decision are:

• Based on your application information, there are too many Capital One accounts

My question is can I close some of my capital one cards and apply later for the Venture card?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Re: Venture app question

After reading your topic I tried to apply for another Cap1 card. That's what I got Unfortunately, we weren't able to approve you for this card. Recognizing this isn't the answer you were hoping for, we want to help you understand why and have explained the reason for the decision in a secure letter.

Were notified imediately with the reasons for denial, or that's what you got in the letter? thanks

BofA 5k, Cap 1 Journey 300, Cap 1 QS1 300, Walmart 6k,
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

thats weird i would call eo 

Message 3 of 5
Tszone
Regular Contributor

@orestrus wrote:

After reading your topic I tried to apply for another Cap1 card. That's what I got Unfortunately, we weren't able to approve you for this card. Recognizing this isn't the answer you were hoping for, we want to help you understand why and have explained the reason for the decision in a secure letter.

Were notified imediately with the reasons for denial, or that's what you got in the letter? thanks

It was emailed to me this morning a few days after I applied

Message 4 of 5
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

How many cap 1's do you have? I Venture allows 5 in total. You have 4 accounts already?

BofA 5k, Cap 1 Journey 300, Cap 1 QS1 300, Walmart 6k,
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.