Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF Active Cash

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

WF Active Cash

So as you guys know I was turned down for this card back on launch date.... Then I had fraud on my Saks MC basically maxed my card out. Waiting on that to report but while signing into my WF account I noticed the Active Cash card was there with preselected offer with a firm APR of 19.99 after intro. Bit the bullet and got the immediately notification from Experian. Then it told me to call and they advised that I needed to send them an SSA-89 Form. So I will be going to a branch here shortly to fill that out and take my social security card and see what happens. I have done this previously with discover and it yeilded positive results. Will keep you guys updated !

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Taurus22
Valued Contributor

Re: WF Active Cash

@Harvey26    Good luck! Fingers crossed for you...  Smiley Happy

My Wallet
Sock Drawered

On Deck: No Plans Currently
Message 2 of 7
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Good luck on your WF approval!  

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck ! 

Message 4 of 7
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

It's sounding positive for you. A little verification and we'll see you in the approvals forum.

Good luck!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 5 of 7
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Approved! 

72C9BC06-16CA-40DB-BF55-4E6F597FBF32.jpeg

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 6 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

As the OP has provided an update with their approval, this thread is now locked and closed to new messages.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.