Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wally World MC cli denial, weird dp

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wally World MC cli denial, weird dp

Just tried to increase my Wally World MC via CS since the luv button doesnt seem to work lol. Deied of course due to supposedly not being eligble at this time. Quickest 2 -3 minute wait ever, came back in like 20 seconds lol.

Anyway weirdest dp ever, part of verification ask me what my last purchase was for😯 Couldnt recall so had to find how much my last purchase was for. Thankfully i was signed into my account to check.

Also of note Sept 20th and 10-13 Oct , online will not be available to snyone and only mail in payments possible during 10- 13 th Oct. FYI
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Wally World MC cli denial, weird dp

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Just tried to increase my Wally World MC via CS since the luv button doesnt seem to work lol. Deied of course due to supposedly not being eligble at this time. Quickest 2 -3 minute wait ever, came back in like 20 seconds lol.

Anyway weirdest dp ever, part of verification ask me what my last purchase was for😯 Couldnt recall so had to find how much my last purchase was for. Thankfully i was signed into my account to check.

Also of note Sept 20th and 10-13 Oct , online will not be available to snyone and only mail in payments possible during 10- 13 th Oct. FYI

They denied ds yesterday, didn't want his dw income, just his.  Which was already what was on there.  But I thought you could add your spouse' income, new job.  CSR said no.......is this correct?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 2 of 13
GApeachy
Super Contributor

That is weird.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah Sync is weird that always want your income after taxes where many lenders just want your income before taxes. Ill tell ya, it felt very weird yrying to remember my last purchase. I told the guy i know it was Hurricane supplies but could rememver if was dog food, gatoride or a present for Miss DiscoSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 13
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

My last purchase was 8 hour ago

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 5 of 13
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

The great AJC was denied a form of credit?! I shudder to think we now live in a world where this could happen Smiley LOL

AU

Message 6 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, it happens more than you think. If i were a baseball player, with my slugging % I'd be playing in the Little LeagueSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 13
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Unusual verification question. Sorry about the denial. Next time! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 8 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thsnks PinkieSmiley Happy i will smash again right befor the 20th just to see but something tells me MC will forever be 21Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's the big deal? It's not like you can't call up Miss Disco -- ANYTIME YOU WANT -- and say, "Yo, Missy, give me more. Now," and get more credit line. Smiley Wink Must be nice in your world. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.