Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Denial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart Denial

Just wanted to take a minute to cry over my Walmart denial. I've been working so hard to raise my scores over the last few months, and I decided to pull the trigger on Walmart since I shop there often and it would be the most helpful store card for me to have, and I got the 7-10 day message. I was excited since it wasn't an instant approval, so I called the customer service number they provided and was told I was denied. 

I only have a handful of collections left, all a few years old. I have several cards reporting, including being an AU on my son's $7,300 Navy Federal card. My score finally reached the "fair" classification on EX. And OF COURSE they pulled TU which isn't quite there yet.

This is probably the most disappointing denial I've ever had, because it's the card I would baby the most and use the most, and because I've been working hard and this card was my first mini-goal I set for myself.

I just HAD to waste a hard pull, but I really had a good feeling about this one. Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart Denial

I think you need a score over 600, more like 620 to get approved by Walmart.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart Denial

I heard Walmart has a great gardening section. 
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.