Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo CLI so soon?

tag
visualfxpro
Regular Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo CLI so soon?

Funny thing is I got this email when OP did, but only found out 3+ months later since reading this post then searching my emails. So I had no idea they sent it. I just replied to them even though it's well past the due date for response. lol

This should be intersting

May 2022: TU Fico 8: 692 | EQ Fico 8: 713 | EX Fico 8: 708
NFCU Flagship Rewards $25,000 | Capitol One $750 | TD Bank $1000 | Bank of America $3000 | Wells Fargo $500 | Amazon $4000

Charge Off from 2015: Municipal Credit Union $5300 ($6500 limit)[PAID IN FULL]
Credit Age: 4 years | Inquiries (6/12/24 month): 12 mo | Debt to Income ratio: 10%
Message 11 of 13
Relatxbles
Regular Contributor

Following this! Good luck! 

Message 12 of 13
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

I got this the other day too - twice as a matter of fact.

Had the Propel since January 2020.

Let's see what a couple of weeks brings Smiley Happy

Updating an old post of mine. WF makes me laugh smile Smiley Happy. Other cards I can get a SL of $10K, $20K, $30K plus. Yet WF likes to keep me down. 500+ days ago I REQ a CLI from WF from $5K to $10K and they gave me $1300, making it $6300. I kinda vowed I wouldn't bother with asking them again. But I saw some posts in the *Approvals* section, mainly from @Anonymous and seeing his success and I was like, what heck, its been over 500 days, things must be different now. So I called up (again WF get with the times, this should be online Smiley Indifferent) and I was slightly thinking of going for $15K, but I said nah, lets be conservative, I *should* get $10K. So I ask for $10K & the nice lady comes back with my SL has been raised $1600 to $7900 Smiley Very Happy OMG. No sour grapes here, I'll take it. But here's to another 500+ days until I get weak again! Smiley LOL

Potential Future Cards
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.