Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What credit card company pulls from Transunion

tag
msvee32
New Contributor

What credit card company pulls from Transunion

I was looking for a credit card that uses TU only because I am in the process of cleaning my credit and EX and EQ have not updated all my information. I found a thread from 2015 that Barclaycard Visa with Apple Rewards uses Transunion only. I applied today 11/08/2017 and just wanted to update ppl that this information is still correct. My inquiry notification came from TU only.

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What credit card company pulls from Transunion

Depends on where you live, usually.

I believe Synchrony pulls TU only, at least in my case.  US Bank pulled TU only for me.  

Message 2 of 29
msvee32
New Contributor

Ok, I am in Virgina and they only used TU

Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One pulls TU (in fact, they pull all three, which is kind of irksome) as do Apple FCU (in Virginia) and Synchrony.

Message 4 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anything Synchrony, Comenity and CapOne.
Message 5 of 29
peghede
Valued Contributor

Synchrony R.I.P pulls TU

Message 6 of 29
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

US bank, Discover pulled TU in Ohio.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use the /r/churning data point spreadsheet. Go to the churning subreddit on Reddit and look at the sidebar. They have a datapoints spreadsheet for credit card applications. INSANELY helpful! Helped me figure out I could get a BofA card with my Ex score even though the other two were trash, and make my risky AmEX BCE application because they also only pull Ex.

Here's a link, not sure if I'm allowed to post the link so that's why the explanation of how to navigate to it is there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qnuBDQLFGADO3AhcZ9bbzFUqsGhWcPpYxwWj_z3JG0w/edit#gid=1263163...

Just use the sorting options to sort it by A-Z for whichever piece of information, such as bureau. There's also filtering options. Can find out a lot of different things.

Message 8 of 29
msvee32
New Contributor

Wow, this is great, thanks!
Message 9 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity pulls EQ and EX on me. Wouldnt consider than a TU puller.

In my experience, located in NE:

Synchonry

Barclays

UMB

USBank

Elan (subsidiary of US Bank)

Commerce Bank

5/3 

Sync/Barclays/USBank are pretty much TU pullers no matter where you live. But you never know if they decided to flip the script on us, so be prepared Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.