Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What next?

tag
remy_red143
Established Member

What next?

I currently have 1 inquiry across the board. Should I be applying for new cards? My scores are below & I have cards with Credit One, Cap1, Avant, Victoria secret, childrens place & old navy.

Looking for better cards, I got these while re-building. Just wondering when to start applying again. I want to raise my available credit.

utilization is at 20%

Exp:674

Eq:716

Trans:700

Starting Score: 543 EQ/ 565 TU / 551 EX (10/14/2017)
Current Score: 714 EQ/ 700 TU / 701 EX
Goal Score: 750's across the board

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: What next?

You have good scores and should be approved for just about anything you apply for. I recommend finding something that complements your spend so you can get some good rewards.

Message 2 of 5
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@remy_red143    I agree with what would fit your spend the best, Travel, Cash Back, Low APR?!?      Although if you shoot for low apr I would still see if there is a card with some time of reward program still on it so you can make good use out of that too Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 5
remy_red143
Established Member

Thanks for the motivation, I'm just not sure which card to app for. I'm thinking cash back would be the best for me.

Starting Score: 543 EQ/ 565 TU / 551 EX (10/14/2017)
Current Score: 714 EQ/ 700 TU / 701 EX
Goal Score: 750's across the board

Message 4 of 5
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@remy_red143    As you might be able to tell I love CB cards LOLOLOL.       I really love my Chase DISCO and NF are you able to get in with NFCU?!    If not again I really love Disco and my Chase card    I might even go as far as to say I like my Disco better (not for the CL reason but the fact I like to use Cash Back and that have good perks)  ^^      Chase was actually my fastest card to increase my CL almost double without me asking XD.       I like Amex for the fact they are Amex and some perks but as far as everything else goes for CB and percent usable versus CL etc my Amex is actually my 'least favorite' right now.     That does of course depend on the person and what you plan to use it for but this is just me giving my experience from the 4 CB cards I have Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.