Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to Strike Next for BIG Limit Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where to Strike Next for BIG Limit Cards

Happy NY Yall.  I have EXP 751 TRN 774 EQ 668(Rebuilding) only 2 Inquries , pull in about $130k year have less than 10k debt on perosnal side.  Just got NFCU 25k Platinum but l tried a preapproval with discover and denied says too many accounts, not long enough history yada yada yada.  What should I try to get next?

TIA

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Where to Strike Next for BIG Limit Cards

What do you currently have?  What is your goal?  AF?  No AF?  Need much more info.  

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would say try navy fed again after 91/3 they will probabl give you another 25k card.

Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently have UNFCU $10,000 Loan,

$500 Navy Fed Secure Loan

$1000 NFCU Blue CC

$500 Secured Card UNFCU

$25,000 NFCU Platinum Card

$30,000 Chase (AU)

$20,000 Chase (AU)

Goal is to raise $100,000 for real estate Flips.

Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Will try the Flagship in 91 days.  Thanks

Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Is UNFCU the United Nations Federal Credit Union or is some other entity?  From a quick look at your posting history it does not seem that you have the credit history to qualify for "big" limits.

Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unify Credit Union in LA.  After getting the 25k Platinum from NFCU I thought I was ready to get another.

Message 7 of 25
sccredit
Valued Contributor

NFCU is an outlier.  It is not the norm.  

Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

The two secured cards and two AU accounts suggest that it would be difficult to get large limits.  Navy Federal is unique in that regard but it shouldn't be assumed that other lenders would grant such limits to an underdeveloped credit profile.

Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where would you suggest I start?  Now I have a lean personal file but I have used my PG to get good business credit with over 100K in funding. I am from MI been in LA since 2000.  Go Blue!!!!

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.