Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X1 invite and applied

tag
Rottweilerlvr
Contributor

X1 invite and applied

Good Morning, I received my invite email yesterday and applied for the X1 card. They couldn't verify income with NFCU so I sent in the past 2 bank statements. 24 hrs later, I still haven't heard back from them. How long does it typically take to hear back with a response? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AZ-Jeff
New Contributor

Re: X1 invite and applied

@Rottweilerlvr wrote:

Good Morning, I received my invite email yesterday and applied for the X1 card. They couldn't verify income with NFCU so I sent in the past 2 bank statements. 24 hrs later, I still haven't heard back from them. How long does it typically take to hear back with a response? 

It took only one business day. But after sending my bank statements, they then wanted my past 2 recent paychecks. So heads up, be prepared for that. Good luck! Hope you get it soon.

Message 2 of 8
Rottweilerlvr
Contributor

@AZ-Jeff wrote:

@Rottweilerlvr wrote:

It took only one business day. But after sending my bank statements, they then wanted my past 2 recent paychecks. So heads up, be prepared for that. Good luck! Hope you get it soon.

Yea, I still haven't heard anything so not sure what's going on but I included my work income, VA disability and child support. At least it was a soft pull. 

Message 3 of 8
credd
Established Member

How long did it take to finally get a response? I am on day 2 myself so I'm curious. They haven't asked about anything additional outside of the bank statement PDF that i sent already. 

TL:
USAA AMEX: 8100
USAA Visa Sig: 8100
Cap 1 Ven One: 7500
Cap 1 QS: 5000
Citi Costco 4000
Cap 1 QS: 3000
Chase United: 5000
Bestbuy Citi: 4200
Levin Sync: 10000
AMEX BCP 2000
James Allen Store Card 10,000

Income: 110k

4/1 Fico 8 EXP: 795 TU: 795 EQ: 789
Message 4 of 8
followgreatness
Contributor

did you get a response? I am thinking about applying as well since I got the invite today.

@Rottweilerlvr wrote:

@AZ-Jeff wrote:

@Rottweilerlvr wrote:

Yea, I still haven't heard anything so not sure what's going on but I included my work income, VA disability and child support. At least it was a soft pull. 

Message 5 of 8
SDMarik
Established Contributor

@followgreatness wrote:

did you get a response? I am thinking about applying as well since I got the invite today.

@Rottweilerlvr wrote:

@AZ-Jeff wrote:

@Rottweilerlvr wrote:

There have been a fair bit of people that have reported being denied, even after providing all of the necesary income verification. Also, just a heads up, there are a lot of data points that show X1 can come with a hard pull after you accept the offer.

"When prosperity comes, do not use all of it"
Message 6 of 8
Rottweilerlvr
Contributor

@followgreatness wrote:

@Rottweilerlvr wrote:

@AZ-Jeff wrote:

@Rottweilerlvr wrote:

I did about a week later. Denied. Even after providing bank statements, they were unable to verify income.. 

Message 7 of 8
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

I also got the email but I didn't apply because I have few buddies seen other  people apply getting denial. 

>
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.