Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zales Score needed?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Zales Score needed?

Hi. I'm new here. I'm wondering what score I would need for a$4-5,000 credit limit approval on a Zales credit card. Any tips or help is great!! I don't want to waste an application to only get a $500 limit. I'd rather wait and get a higher approval, if possible.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Zales Score needed?

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi. I'm new here. I'm wondering what score I would need for a$4-5,000 credit limit approval on a Zales credit card. Any tips or help is great!! I don't want to waste an application to only get a $500 limit. I'd rather wait and get a higher approval, if possible.

Not sure if Ron has this one but I imagine it'd take low-mid 700's for that kind of CL right off the bat unless you're applying at point of sale..

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to the forums.  Just a suggestion but you might want to google 'credit pulls database' as there is lots of data points for that card there.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to the forums.  Just a suggestion but you might want to google 'credit pulls database' as there is lots of data points for that card there.

I will add that those types of credit cards rarely issue staring CLs in that range.  If you have high enough scores there probably are better options

Message 4 of 5
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Just make sure that you have NEVER had any issues with them!  I had a chargeoff with them over 20 years ago for a few hundred $ and they declined me because of that. Smiley Frustrated

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.