cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zales Score needed?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Zales Score needed?

Hi. I'm new here. I'm wondering what score I would need for a$4-5,000 credit limit approval on a Zales credit card. Any tips or help is great!! I don't want to waste an application to only get a $500 limit. I'd rather wait and get a higher approval, if possible.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Contributor

Re: Zales Score needed?

@danarod23 wrote:
Hi. I'm new here. I'm wondering what score I would need for a$4-5,000 credit limit approval on a Zales credit card. Any tips or help is great!! I don't want to waste an application to only get a $500 limit. I'd rather wait and get a higher approval, if possible.

Not sure if Ron has this one but I imagine it'd take low-mid 700's for that kind of CL right off the bat unless you're applying at point of sale..

EX FICO  16 INQ  791
EQ FICO  10 INQ  786
TU FICO  12 INQ  790
Total CL$477,00038 TL
Message 2 of 5

@danarod23 wrote:

Welcome to the forums.  Just a suggestion but you might want to google 'credit pulls database' as there is lots of data points for that card there.

Message 3 of 5

@Irish80 wrote:

@danarod23 wrote:

Welcome to the forums.  Just a suggestion but you might want to google 'credit pulls database' as there is lots of data points for that card there.

I will add that those types of credit cards rarely issue staring CLs in that range.  If you have high enough scores there probably are better options

Message 4 of 5
Valued Contributor

Just make sure that you have NEVER had any issues with them!  I had a chargeoff with them over 20 years ago for a few hundred $ and they declined me because of that. Smiley Frustrated

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 641 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 28% / Goal: 700 by 7/2/15

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.