Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bmo Harris App

tag
britt585
Regular Contributor

bmo Harris App

Hi just applied over the phone with bmo harris csr for the plat mas card with rewards....I have 2 accts with them chek/sav.....Just curious on their cc. process...Instant or it take it a few days?....They hp TU....Please share...Thanks

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: bmo Harris App

I don't have the experience, but I noticed that the website doesn't say anything about "Get a decision in just 30 seconds" or something similar.

Message 2 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: bmo Harris App

@britt585 wrote:

Hi just applied over the phone with bmo harris csr for the plat mas card with rewards....I have 2 accts with them chek/sav.....Just curious on their cc. process...Instant or it take it a few days?....They hp TU....Please share...Thanks

Decisions can be instant depending on overall profile and BMO Harris relationship.  Otherwise, it will go pending for further review and there's no exact timeframe until processing is complete. Denial or approval after that. 

Message 3 of 9
britt585
Regular Contributor

Re: bmo Harris App..UPDATE

BMO has denied CC application.....Waiting for letter...ugh....They offered me 1K overdraft line of credit during acct opening

Message 4 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Unfortunately, no reconsideration is available once the CC is denied, but on the upside if the ODLOC is an option, then at least there's that. Two separate product platforms btw.
Message 5 of 9
britt585
Regular Contributor

I recieved denial letter today from BMO ....It stated OUT OF LENDING AREA....Really I have 2 accts  with them ck/sav.....What gives...I applied over the. phone....

Message 6 of 9
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@britt585 wrote:

I recieved denial letter today from BMO ....It stated OUT OF LENDING AREA....Really I have 2 accts  with them ck/sav.....What gives...I applied over the. phone....

@britt585 

Did you just recently open these accounts??

I opened a savings and then tried shortly after for credit card, denied stated I wasn't in service area. I waited til my saving hit 2 months old and applied again, not instant approval but was approved card showed up on my online account.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 7 of 9
britt585
Regular Contributor

thanks I'll start my count  down....lol...Accts were opened 12/4/19

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Appears that their systems are a little slow and hadn't yet recognized you as having accts there, GL on round 2
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.