cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1-2-3 FAB&T approvals! Boom sha-ka-laka!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: 1-2-3 FAB&T approvals! Boom sha-ka-laka!

Awesome, was gonna post in other thread but let me give you first a Big congrats, and second a bump....

FIRST THREAD TO 100 WINS Smiley Happy HAHAHA.

ps i wonder if this is how it felt when Penfed and Navyfed exploded on the forumSmiley Happy Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success! Wow three for the price of one, can't beat that! Smiley Very Happy
Message 12 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Page is still wide open in another window.

Occasionally swarming over those sweet 13.99 and the 9.99 "set APR" offers.

Might have found a replacement(s) apr-wise for some cards in the lineup stuck at 17.

Message 13 of 20
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Nice! Congrats!!!

Message 14 of 20
baller4life
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Might have found a replacement(s) apr-wise for some cards in the lineup stuck at 17.

Message 15 of 20
Indycoltsfan
Regular Contributor

Wow - that's great - congratulations!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kcm wrote:

Long time lurker here who just app'd for FAB&T Platinum Preferred - instant approval for $5500 and then app'd for FAB&T  Platinum Payback - also $5500 SL.  Have learned SO much from these boards over the past few months and have also encouraged a number of friends and family members to check them out.  

My stats- EXP is 728, EQ is 743 and TU is 733, 10% utilization and 15-20 inquiries on each right now.  It's been a good day! =)

App'd for 3rd card a few hours later and got a Personal World with a $7600 SL!! 

So you were approved for 3 FAB Mastercards, Big Congrats to you! Smiley Very Happy .....That is fantastic! Smiley LOL Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 20
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@kcm wrote:

Long time lurker here who just app'd for FAB&T Platinum Preferred - instant approval for $5500 and then app'd for FAB&T  Platinum Payback - also $5500 SL.  Have learned SO much from these boards over the past few months and have also encouraged a number of friends and family members to check them out.  

My stats- EXP is 728, EQ is 743 and TU is 733, 10% utilization and 15-20 inquiries on each right now.  It's been a good day! =)

App'd for 3rd card a few hours later and got a Personal World with a $7600 SL!! 

So you were approved for 3 FAB Mastercards, Big Congrats to you! Smiley Very Happy .....That is fantastic! Smiley LOL Smiley Wink

Super_Al where's your 3rd approval?? Let's keep this party going!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 20
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

i have no will power at all lol Smiley Tongue

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.