Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25,000 Express Store Credit Card Limit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

$25,000 Express Store Credit Card Limit

Hello all,

Long time post viewer, first time poster. I've been making some serious effort to improve my credit this year. Paying bills on time and in full each month and being more responsible than ever before. It took being in my 30's to learn from my mistakes. By doing this, I've raised my score 100 points in 6 months.

Recently, I discovered the shopping cart trick and figured it wouldn't hurt to get another card so I tried Express. I like the store, figured I'd buy a dress or two if I was approved...

I literally had to rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing double. $25,000 credit limit. I don't know what to with this information other than be incredibly grateful and stay the hell away from Express, online and in store. Lol

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: $25,000 Express Store Credit Card Limit

@Anonymous wrote:

I literally had to rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing double. $25,000 credit limit. I don't know what to with this information other than be incredibly grateful and stay the hell away from Express, online and in store. Lol

First- CONGRATS!  That's one heck of a sl.

Second- What?!?  That's got to be a record, hahahaha!   

Third- I'd wait for the card to see if this is too good to be true.

Would love to see some dp's from you since this is a rather rare read. (say that 3 times Smiley Very Happy )

Ever have any tl's with Comenity in the past?  What are your stats? TL's? all that good stuff

Normally we say when the card arrives and you sign up for online registration to hit that love "cli" button immediately but you're already there so nevermind.  Incredible, Congrats again.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 2 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

First- CONGRATS!  That's one heck of a sl.

Second- What?!?  That's got to be a record, hahahaha!   

Third- I'd wait for the card to see if this is too good to be true.

Would love to see some dp's from you since this is a rather rare read. (say that 3 times Smiley Very Happy )

Ever have any tl's with Comenity in the past?  What are your stats? TL's? all that good stuff

Normally we say when the card arrives and you sign up for online registration to hit that love "cli" button immediately but you're already there so nevermind.  Incredible, Congrats again.

Sometimes those store cards say the wrong SL

I'd think it's either 250 or 2500 

Message 3 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to kill my buzz. Lol You're right though, could be an error. I'll just wait and find out for sure when the card arrives.

Message 4 of 34
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Way to kill my buzz. Lol You're right though, could be an error. I'll just wait and find out for sure when the card arrives.

Oh the suspense!  I will be tickled pink if that's your sl though. You will need to buy a lottery ticket to boot!  (fingers, toes, & eyes crossed for ya)

Message 5 of 34
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Whoa, a great approval, congrats on it and welcome to myfico Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Express did the same thing to me using the SGT. It said $75000!! Turned out to be $750. Must be a system glitch with them..

Message 7 of 34
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 8 of 34
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Express did the same thing to me using the SGT. It said $75000!! Turned out to be $750. Must be a system glitch with them..

(bad tease)

Curious though.....just how much are y'all putting in your carts? Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 34
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Express Store Card approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.