baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: A few new approvals and clis

GOOD GOOGLY GOO!!! That is amazing!!! Smiley Surprised
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was that an easier decision than deciding which one of the twelve bathrooms you were going to use when you got home?

Message 12 of 16
trubliever82
Regular Contributor

So I wasn't planning on applying for anything after my last all spree for atleat this year, BUT, I was reading all the discover increases on a thread and figured I'd get one now even if it's a low limit. So when in a few months I'll start getting increases. To my surprise I was approved for $25k starting limit for an it card. Bring my total spree to $167,500 in new credit, not counting vehicle loan. 5 new accounts and the rest increases. I'm very pleased with the results

Message 13 of 16
trubliever82
Regular Contributor

CreditContractor wrote:

Was that an easier decision than deciding which one of the twelve bathrooms you were going to use when you got home?

Omg I just seen this 😂. Lol. Actually been shopping for awhile. I'm 33/m and no children so I don't need huge home. But I did buy it cash so not having a payment makes getting a nice car easier. 

Message 14 of 16
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 15 of 16
trubliever82
Regular Contributor

Chase EO got back to me to restore my limits from a few years ago. 

Sapphire $2k to $21k

Freedom from $14.5 to $20k

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.